Ready-made knitwear - production volume of 600,000 pieces per month.
The factory is equipped with modern sewing machines, which are used for sewing and the process of finishing products.
Limited Liability Company "KONTEX-ANDIJAN" has been working in Andijan for a long time. The company's business is designed for the production of knitwear, from which more than 150 different types of clothing are produced and delivered to consumers. The company employs about 400 local residents, many of whom are graduates of professional colleges.
• Yamato - sewing equipment (Japan)
• Juki - sewing equipment (Japan)
• Brother - sewing equipment (Germany)
• Shima Seiki - flat knitting equipment (Japan)
• Siruba — sewing equipment (Taiwan)
• Tajima – embroidery machines (Japan)
• Gerber – automatic cutting equipment (USA)
• Walz W – machines for textile printing (Germany)
• Pegasus — sewing equipment (Taiwan)
• DTG – direct digital printing of textiles (Turkey)
• Pailung – knitting machines (Taiwan)
• SSM – rewinding machines (Switzerland)
• Malkan – ironing table and iron (Turkey)
• Alba – ironing table and iron (Turkey)